How should I start?
- You can get EXP by battling on Maps, in the Rift or performing Hunts.
- From Level 10 onwards, it is possible to choose a vocation by talking to the Vocation Master in the "Town".
- Understand how basic combat stat works to build an interesting battle strategy.
- Recover your HP/MP in the "Home" menu.
- Explore the ocean, by going to the "Home" > "Harbor" menu, to find treasures and improve your boat.
- Do not ask for Gold or items in public chat. This usually doesn't work and you'll get a bad reputation.
- Whenever possible use Loot Tokens to loot battle stages. You will save time with this!
- Store excess Gold in the Bank to avoid losses if you are defeated in battle.
- Don't forget to improve your pet by feeding it with fruits, fishs or using other pets as material EXP. Pets are very helpful during a battle.
- Doubts? Ask other heroes for help in Chat or Discord! They will help you!